Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Super Safari.

An African Safari is definitely up on my list of things to do and South Africa along with the list of places to go. The idea of seeing such incredible animals (that are normally only seen in cages at the zoo) in their natural environment is enchanting to me. There's nothing more that I would love then riding around in an open Jeep with my Nikon. And of course I would have to dress the part...

SO naturally when the Safari Trend from Spring '08 was such a hit, I was smitten. I love the idea of khakis, olive greens, whites, and mustard hues a long with big hats and large buttons. Recently I've gotten really excited as Safari fashion is gently sneaking it's way back in this year as a companion to it's fashion sibling- Tribal wear. As a flashback, i posted some of my favorite Spring '08 runway looks that I think did a great job representing the City Safari look. The most recent issue of InStyle did an article about City Safari, so I wouldn't be surprised if these looks begin to make an even greater comeback.




No comments:

Post a Comment