Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Currently Obsessed.


An inspiration board. What a marvelous thing. While these boards or walls were previously just covered in pinned up pages and ideas for interior design or weddings, they are now making their way into the average household. And the best thing, as your mood changes, you can change out the objects and photos on your board. My latest project has been creating my own. It's a great way to pin up all those magazine pages, vintage photographs, cool tags, and everything else I love but never know what to do with. It's the perfect thing to glance up at when I am lacking a little luster in my day or need some new blogging ideas. Check out the ones below... these are some of my favorites and are all so unique from each other.





I think this was just the post I was needing to get me out of my recent lack of inspiration, lack of blogging slump :)

No comments:

Post a Comment