Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy (Royal Wedding) Weekend.

Like father like son. The 2 pictures above are strikingly similar and remind me of all things Royal and magical. Two normal girls becoming a real life princess in the blink of an eye. I can't even imagine. And today, April 29, 2011, it's finally here... girls are vicariously living out there princess dreams today as a new member is introduced into the Royal Family. Have I been up watching since 4 am? Absolutely. Are my friends and I having a huge party tonight in honor of the celebration? You better believe it. Royal Wedding mania has taken over every tv station and every tabloid and make no mistakes about it, I love it. So best wishes to the our favorite Royal Lovebirds and Happy Weekend to all of us who are ecstatic about a weekend of Royal Wedding Bliss.

From one princess...
to the next...
Life is good when you're in the Royal Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment