Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Currently Obsessed.

Right now I can't help but to be slightly obsessed with these 2 little lovebirds. I don't know if it is really due to my own personal interest or the fact that all I have heard for about 2 months now is about Royal Wedding madness... probably a combination of both. However, I am definitely intrigued. I can't imagine what it feels like to know you are about to become a princess, like legit and that, literally, billions of people are impatiently waiting to watch your wedding. My friends and I have decided to have a little Royal Wedding party of our own... complete with scones, crumpets, tea and champagne, and a lack of "princes." Can't wait to celebrate with the girls and have our own little "princess dreams" Must be nice...










No comments:

Post a Comment