Friday, January 28, 2011

Peace in Chaos.

"I lean not on my own understanding, my life is in the hands of the Maker of Heaven."

We sang these words at church this past Sunday and they have stuck with me all week. It is so encouraging and comforting to know that when I can't figure things out and cannot seem to piece my chaotic little world together, it's okay because ultimately that's not my job. I am so thankful for a loving Savior who has my life in His hands and takes care of the daily details, even when I am unaware. This picture is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen and is an incredible illustration of how God is all around us and continually trying to make His presence known in our lives if we will give him the opportunity. His peace is overwhelming and calming in a world of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment