Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beckham Backflash.

I was going through some stacks of my magazines and ran across the March 2010 issue of Glamour. It definitely held one of my all time favorite celeb photo shoot spreads on the inside... Victoria Beckham being domestic (in her own fashionable way of course). I can only hope that I will be this kind of house wife one day...fabulous. So even though it's been about ten months since they were first published, I decided to post some of the pics from the shoot... they never get old to me.








All of the photos were taken by Ellen Von Unwerth (I located them at DustJacket Attic). I would love to be some kind of big deal and have Miss Ellen come shoot me... cause heaven only knows I would die to have some photos like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment