Saturday, July 3, 2010

Test Drive...

daily drops of sunshine... I feel that title is appropriate for the type of blog I am going for. I love sunshine and there are so many other little things in life that make me happy, which are like drops of sunshine to me in a, sometimes cloudy, world. I plan for this blog to be centered around the things I love most and life in general.

I love reading fashion blogs and discovering new styles and trends. I love looking at photography blogs. I love reading my friend's blogs and seeing what they have going on and like to write about. Finally, it occurred to me, maybe I should create my own blog. I would have to say this really isn't something I would ever see myself doing, but I figure I might as well give it a shot. It's a great way for me to record the little things that inspire me and that I love. Not to mention one day I will be able to look back and reminisce on fond college memories that are being made. So here I am, jumping on this blogging bandwagon and hoping I catch on quickly. Summer seemed like a great time to start... I figure if this doesn't work out for me I can just count it as one of my many summer obsessions. Happy Holiday Weekend to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment