Sunday, July 4, 2010

All American.

When I look at this photo, 2 words come to my mind. Nautical and Escape. Everything that a typical 4th of July weekend should be...My 4th weekend this year took a different turn. I had all of my red, white, and blue outfits ready and even my red and white swimsuit for the beach weekend planned with a few friends. Unfortunately, I got a little sick and spent Independence Day in Dothan, AL. Not the original plan... but Dad grilled out, there was plenty of food to be had, and my family went into movie marathon mode. It turned out to be a pretty okay weekend considering the circumstances, but I still can't help but to look at this photo in hopes of a fabulous, nautical getaway for next year.


Photo from http://www.luismonteirophoto.com/luismonteiro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment