Thursday, June 2, 2011

Empire State of Mind.

So last week I was in the Big Apple. Needless to say, I fell in love and wasn't quite ready to go home. We got into all kinds of adventures all over the city. Some of my favorite places inculded... The Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, and Grand Central Station. Dad and I also hit up a Yankees game, I met Carter Osterhouse from HGTV (he's a total hunk), and enjoyed Starbucks every morning even though they would butcher our names (Paris and Graham?? aka: Karis and Ray). Mary Poppins on Broadway was incredible, views from the Empire State Building were breathtaking, the food was mouthwatering, the shopping was absolutely to die for (I had to buy another suitcase to pack all of my findings in so everything would make it home), and our hotel was in the middle of Times Square. Pretty much.. I could live in the big city and be a very happy girl. NYC is definitely the "Concrete Jungle where Dreams are Made of."












No comments:

Post a Comment