Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thankful.

I can't help but to be thankful for an ending to a fabulous 4 years of college, an end to my finals, and the beginning of a brand new summer. Today I took my last final as an undergrad, and with 5 days left until graduation... I can't wait to play non-stop with my favorite friends. God is good. No, God is great. I have so many things to be thankful for and these 4 years at Auburn rank high on the top of my list. Luckily, I will still be here in the fall as I start grad school just minus some of my best friends. While that, to me, is a slight tragedy... I plan on savoring every second of these last 5 days all together that we still have. So in honor of one last ending of a college spring semester, let the fun of friendship begin for one final hoorah.

"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment