Monday, December 20, 2010

OPI is in Order.

So I may be a tad behind here... I haven't seen the movie yet, but if it is any reflection of OPI's Burlesque collection I'm sure it is FABULOUS. In my opinion, this is the perfect winter collection. Plenty of sparkle for the holidays as well as some bold polishes to add some color to the mostly brown, black, and gray outfits that are overdone this time of year. My roommate recently had her nails done with "Bring on the Bling" (first polish on the second row) and it soon became my favorite... perfect for the holiday season. I can't lie, I'm not a huge Christina or Cher fan myself, but if there is sparkle and shine in the movie like in this collection, well, I'm sold.





Check out the link to the OPI website. All of their collections and colors are listed and there is even a tab where you can "try on" any nail color. Oh, and there's a sneak peak at the collection coming in January... Katy Perry (which I am pumped about).

No comments:

Post a Comment